BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Grandpa's Funeral

A few years ago I had the opportunity to photography my grandmother's funeral. It was a rewarding experience because it allowed me to capture a small portion of the events so that family out of the area could have a small glimpse of the events and be able to be connected even though they were unable to attend. This last fall my grandfather passed away and I again found myself photographing during the viewing and the burial. My grandfather served in the Army during World War II and was buried with military honors. This was a moving experience for me as I have long respected those who serve our country and defend our freedoms. To all those who wear or have worn the uniform with honor I salute you and thank you.







0 comments: